Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Rarely Run in the Rain

You know how sometimes you just KNOW that you won't get in the workout you planned? Well, that was my day today. I planned on getting my run on this afternoon, but I as soon as I looked out the window, I could tell it was one of those days where it was going to be gross and rainy all day.

Gross, rainy days do not inspire any sort of energetic need to cavort in the wilderness. Not for me.

Instead, I did a short workout in my basement with the promise of running if the weather cleared. Well, it's later, and my energy is firmly sapped, and the weather is still gross. I am not 100% sure that I'm skipping the run just because of the rain, but I am glad that I worked out today. Plus, my run tomorrow will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment