Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Introduction to My Crazy August

I am about to embark on something crazy. I have a fitness challenge for myself in the month of August, so of course I'm going to blog about it.

My challenge: to do one Pinterest workout every day for the whole month PLUS a modified version of this May Plank Challenge PLUS my regular running.

Want to join in my crazy August? I'll link the workouts at the end of this post. If I've already blogged about the workout, you'll be directed to my blog, but if I haven't yet reached that day, I'll share the link to the pin, so you can follow along.

THE RULES:
  1. Do the assigned workout every day.
  2. Blog about the assigned workout every day.
  3. If your body starts complaining, listen to it! You can always modify an exercise or take it easy. You can't buy a new body (yet).
  4. If you don't know what it is or how to do it, look if up.
Day 15  | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19 | Day 20 | Day 21 | Day 22 | Day 23  | Day 24 | Day 25 | 

Questions? Comments? Want to cheer me on? Want to join me? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment